fbpx

About

Faith, family, friends, and clients are the four groups I am honored to serve to the best of my ability each and every day.

Hi, I’m Eric. I’m passionate about building businesses that allow my family and I enjoy a meaningful, fulfilling lifestyle.

I help online entrepreneurs build & refine marketing & business operations so you can:

  • Enjoy more profits
  • Reduce costs
  • Have more freedom

You May Have Seen Me In:

Here’s my story…

My first experience with “website stuff” was volunteering to design a website for my Sensei.

I was a new student and wanted to impress him. I offered to do it for free.

I had no idea what I was doing πŸ™‚

So I went to a bookstore called Borders (RIP).

Bought a book on Microsoft Front Page since I already had access to Front Page.

Then, I designed a website that was…mmmmm..shall we say passable? I felt I could do better with better software.

So, I bought Adobe’s Dreamweaver on a CD. I had a lot of fun designing it and thought perhaps I could make a business out of it.

My wife and I purchased are first home shortly thereafter and were planning to have our first child

A week after these 2 life changing decisions I got laid off at my job as an insurance adjuster. I was pretty scared.

I kept designing sites for some local businesses and started offering other services like “print design, custom web development, email marketing” and on and on and on.

It never really took off. I wasn’t a great designer. I was almost ready to give up and just focus more on my “real job”.

I had taken some classes on Lynda.com on web design. I stumbled across a training on something called “SEO”. I was fascinated.

I ended up getting really good at it and had a nice little six figure business going.

Then our first daughter was born, much earlier than her due date, and was in the Neo-Natal unit for a bit. She had an 80% chance of survival. Sounds like great odds for someone with a treatable disease but 20% is too high for a new born baby….

Everything changed at that point. I dove much deeper into my craft, learned much more about business in general, and turned a cute little business into a thriving multi-seven figure business for the next decade.

Along the way, we got into real estate..bought and sold some properties and we also developed a secondary business where we developed our own websites and then sold them off (or kept them for passive income).

As the agency grew, my obsession with staying in business so I could give my family a life on our terms just grew and grew. I dove DEEP into business process, operations, and automation. I never want to go back to a “real job”.

I always wanted to be the “Apple” of my industry. Excellent products and services, super happy customers, and healthy margins.

Over the years, I’ve consulted with other business owners to get their own profits and operations in order and it’s been a really rewarding experience.

I’ve made it past the 10 year/70% failure rate of small businesses and I want to help others do the same.

From a math standpoint it’s not terribly difficult to build a 6 or even 7 figure business. If you are good at something that makes other people money then you can charge a premium price and not need 1,000 customers.

I believe, strongly, that it is much harder to SUSTAIN and GROW off your initial success than it is to have that initial success. That’s a story for another post perhaps.

In any case, if you’ve read this far..thank you πŸ™‚

And if I can serve you in any way please just click the button below to schedule a time to chat.